CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Waiting


Waiting on the Lord...
This has been an interesting phrase that has been on my heart for the last week or so. I understand that there is trust involved in waiting on something or someone, but how does that trust continue to build when times get tough? I have always found it easy to trust God and others when things are going well or situations are falling into place the way that I invision them; I am a little nervous to pray or ask God to teach me how to trust when things are not going exactly as planned! ha ha. I think He is teaching me this now whether I asked Him to or not. Stacie Nickelson shared a verse last week at house church that has stuck with me since then... Romans 8:24-25. It is the hope for what do not yet have, and wait patiently for that makes my heart and mind rest a little. I pray that as a team and individually we truly learn what it means to Wait On The Lord!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying daily for peace and jobs...
And gotta love the busted out Arizona picture.

Take care. You are all loved.