CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer break!



Hi friends! I'm a teacher so that means summer break! Woo hoo! I just love this refreshing time of the year. My summer break started off with a really fun girls weekend last weekend. The girls had a sleepover and then headed the wildlife safari in Winston, Oregon. The boys headed towards the mountains (I believe) and did a camping trip. I wanted to post some pictures that my friend Allison took and let you experience what all the ladies experienced. The safari was a lot of fun and we all really enjoyed it!











I heard before that if you are on a church plant and you are still getting along then you are doing pretty well. I'm sure that the person stated that comment a little bit better then what I just said. Anyway, it is so great that I still want to be a part of this church plant, that I don't want to leave Eugene, and that I am growing a lot from my relationships with the team. And I'm also grateful for the new friends I have made here in Eugene, whether that be my choir friends, co-workers at my school, or the guys and gals at Lamb's Cottage. That is a huge praise!

I also want to echo staci's post. Thank you to all the people that read this blog. It is an encouragement to hear that people actually do read this and want to know what's going on in our lives. If any of our fans of this blog ever have something you want to share with us please feel free to email us at EugeneTeam@gmail.com or leave a comment on our blog. It makes us feel cool! :)

Much love,
Stacie :)

0 comments: