CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Friends and Family




I just got back last night from 10 days in Indiana. It was such a great time visiting friends and family. Rachel and the kids are still in Nappannee hanging out with her parents until June 23rd. I had to go to the grocery store today and felt completely helpless. I was on the phone with Rachel the whole time asking what to get and where to find it. I am such a loser...ha! I could spend so much of my time writing about how much fun we had and how great it was to spend some quality time with our family and friends but that would take way too long. I will just say that I deeply cherished the time we spent with family and friends and that we miss them all so much. I'm thankful for family and friends who love us so much that they pray for us, feed us, house us, invest in us, and believe in us so much. That gives us confidence and encouragement as we press on towards the goal carrying on the mission of Jesus in Eugene. It is often difficult being so far away from family and friends, especially when we have such good relationships with one another. If you are reading this post, please know that we love you very much and we are so thankful for your prayerful, relational, and spiritual investment into our lives and into our new church. We covet your prayers so much and consider you all very much a part of what we are doing here in Eugene. That's all I have for now. I just wanted you all to know that we had a such a great time seeing everyone and have many special memories from our time back home again in Indiana. I will post some pictures of our recent trip home when Rachel and the kids get back!

Clint

0 comments: