CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Refreshed...

Sometimes I forget how amazing this state is, being cooped up in the apt all week (I work from home). I took a little road trip to the coast last weekend. Just me, my ipod, and my camera. Here's a few things I saw.

How do you get the tiny saddle on?

Jellyfish at Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport

Cape Blanco

Heceta Head (my favorite place)

Yaquina Head Lighthouse

Bridge in Newport

View from highway 101

I heart Oregon. Just for the record.

-Cj

1 comments:

VerWaynia said...

Great pics!! There's a cool song by the Decemberists that always reminds me of our trip down the the California coast...anyway, that last pic reminded me of that! If you're interested it's "California One/Youth and Beauty Brigade."