CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The rain has begun

Hello to all our friends in the midwest and other places of the world that read this blog. :) It's starting to really feel like we live in a rainy state. It's been raining basically off and on during the past 3 days! When looking at the weather update it just says rain for the 10 day update except for one day, ha.

One funny story...well, it might just be funny to me. Yesterday, Jess, CJ, and myself went to watch the guys play dodgeball. That's not the funny part, but shoot I wish you guys could come experience them playing that sport! :) As we were driving we (well mostly Jess and me) were all just talking about frustrations and letting some steam out. Then we get to the parking lot of where we need to be which was pretty interesting. CJ saw a spot and we were rejoiced. Well the spot where she parked at was basically over a gigantic puddle. I was pumped about getting out because I had my rain boots on (smart me, go me!). Jess made it out safely, but CJ was on the side where the water was WAY deeper. I checked it out, played in the water, and told CJ that it would probably be best if she crawled over to the passenger side to get out of the car because her shoes sure weren't going to make that HUGE puddle (maybe she should invest in rain boots, haha). So CJ gives me her purse, which I couldn't figure out how to grab because I was already gripping much needed coffee in both hands. CJ finally just gave me her purse and she closed her door. I proceeded to stop playing in the water and went on the sidewalk by Jess. We laughed and were friendly observers of CJ's mad skills of climbing over the seat to get out of the passenger door. She made it and conquered the puddle on that side! HOORAY!

I only say this slightly irrelevant, useless story that might not really make you laugh only to say that I needed it. My frustrations and everything else just disappeared during that moment. We need people in our life to have fun with, to laugh with, and to experience life with. :)

Much love,
Stacie :)

0 comments: