CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I had this whole blog written about how I don't understand God's timing in my life. It was very depressing actually:) And at the bottom I asked for God's peace...the kind that Staci had before she left where she was ok with leaving everyone. As I was typing it out, I had this weird feeling that I was asking for something that I already had, and that I was asking for it out loud just to make it known. Leaving stinks. A lot. I keep hanging out with people expecting it to be the last time in awhile, but then keep making plans to hang out 1 more time....(ask me how I'm doing at the end of the week when I don't get any more "one more times")...and that has kept my emotions at bay. But even though this process really hurts, I know that without a doubt, God wants me to experience this and go. And I think that peace comes from that knowledge. And I know that we all have that; I've seen it in people's eyes. So as I write down my thoughts, I leave feeling like I haven't said anything prophetic or inspiring, but I wanted to freeze this moment for myself and everyone else in my church...as things get even crazier in the weeks to come, right now my "joy" comes in the form of peace. True, it's peace covered by layers of frusteration and anxiety. But it's there. And I had to stop and write competely different drafts in order to see it. This is an intense journey. Sarah K.

1 comments:

furryhurry said...

Eugene team, we're praying and support you! I pray that God will bless your team and continue to increase your faith and reliance on Him as you step out and seek to expand the knowledge of His love and glory. (Hab. 2:14)

Steve, fellow CommonGrounder and Kingdom Co-Laborer