CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Being present



I'm excited, nervous, happy, sad, and any other word you want to fill in for me. It's a time of transition. I knew that this time was going to happen for months now, but now it's really becoming real. Yes, I am moving out to Eugene. Yes, on Aug. 5 I leave with CJ and Sarah to Eugene. Yes, I am grieving the loss of leaving friends and family. Yes, I am an emotional nutcase at certain moments. Yes, I am excited for what God has in store for me and for the team. And yes, I am enjoying it. I don't know how I will feel when I actually get into the rental truck and head out of Indy with all my belongings. What will be going through my mind? I don't think I can mentally prepare for that sort of thing. But I'm excited for this new journey I'm on. It's such a new experience for me. One that I have to trust God in every step along the way. There's a lot of unknowns for me currently and it's easy for me to become fearful. Since I want control of my life fear takes over. Trusting by faith is something that God has been teaching me. I'm continuing to learn how to trust, let go of my own control, and just be present. I have 9 other people on the team that keep challenging me and loving me right where I am. And I have many other people in my life who are supporting me. I thank you. And I know that all of the team have people in their lives who are supporting them and I know that they thank you as well.

Until I leave to go out to Eugene I will be enjoying my time here in Indy with friends and family...my theme for the next couple of weeks will be to just be present.

Much love to you all,
Stacie :)

0 comments: