CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009


Some things I love about my church: Derek's fire and hardworking energy toward what he desires this church to be. Rachel's questions that are so sharp, and always make me think of new things. Drew's love of his church members, and how he defends them. Clint's comments that seem to fit just at the right moment. Stacie's rambling circle talk, that makes me think in about 12 directions at the same time. Elias' voice changes when he gets so excited about something. Sarah when she pushes through her discomfort. Karyl's wit that fits in perfectly to make me laugh a lot. Staci's struggles and emotions that she goes through on the behalf of others. Jael's love of the simple things in life like fun ice cream glasses and her toothy grin. Colby's ability to love with quality, not worrying about quantity. Jenny's presence...even though she's far away she still feels here.

1 comments:

Stumbling while running said...

well said, my friend, well said. :)