CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Refreshed

It was a great night of being together as a church. We just shared with each other what has been going on in our lives, where we have seen God lately, and listening. I was again reminded of John 10:10. So many times we encounter the thief who wants to come and destroy us. It can be anything in our life. For me, I just don't always recognize there is someone who is trying to come out and destroy me. I was challenged to continually remember we are at a war. Then it hit me that I feel that I am not able to live into the fullness of life that God has planned out for me unless I daily turn to Him.





(This pic is what i imagine spiritual warfare looks like. -Cj)






I love this city. It is starting to feel like home and other people on the team feel the same way. It's crazy, but we have almost been here for 2 months...WOW!!

Much love,
Stacie :)

0 comments: