CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Few Words...Many Pics





















So, I noticed that I haven't written since July 6th. Wow!!! My bad! There has been way too much happen since then for me to try to write it all. So I'll summarize the big things and then put some pics up for you all to check out. I do sincerely apologize for not writing in the last 2-3 months. I've just lost track of it and need to get on it again. Thank you to all who check this site and pray for us often.

A quick summary...

Jael moved from her crib to a big girl (twin size) bed. Rachel and kids frequented the local farms this summer to pick all kinds of berries...yum! We took the kids camping this summer, which they love doing. My sister and nephew visited from Indianapolis. Elias turned 4 and we had a great birthday party. We bought him a drum set for his birthday (pic to come soon) and we're wondering if that was a good or bad idea...ha! Our friend Jill Reid visited from Indiana and we were blessed to have her. My parents (and older sister) visited and were here for almost 2 weeks. Elias started pre-school 3 days/week and absolutely loves it. We went to the Ocean and the Portland Zoo. The kids played almost every day with their neighbor friends. We have 8 kids between the ages of 7 weeks - 4 years in our little corner of the apartment complex.

We had a great first summer in Eugene!!!

Blessings,

Cint

1 comments:

DandS said...

i check your blog daily and am so excited to see the new pics! your family makes me smile! the kids are really growing up - and jael's hair is getting so long. hope we can make portland work again this year!
-sarah